Yes it is a 13 system, gets tricky with 13 not defining a hose line as a
branch line or a feed main….. Kens response sounds logical to practical to
me so for the time being ill run with that.

Thanks guys

Rocci Cetani III, CET

Designer

Water-Based Fire Protections Systems Layout, Nicet Level III

Northern California Fire Protection Services Inc.

16840 Joleen Way Bldg. A

Morgan Hill, CA 93037

P-(408) 776-1580 EXT.111

F-(408) 776-1590

 <mailto:roc...@norcalfire.com> roc...@norcalfire.com

 <http://www.norcalfire.com/> www.norcalfire.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any document accompanying it may
contain confidential information

belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.