From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Ron Greenman via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 2:56 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Ron Greenman <rongreen...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Attic/Concealed space access to sprinkler heads

I didn't mean to suggest that you didn't need access to low points. You do, and
you need to put the sign on them or next to them, but you also need to note
where they are on the general info sign. Too many low points drain get lost in
the insulation. I think it was Bob that said inspections per 25 only had to be
made from the floor (or that's what he meant 🙊), but Scott makes some good
points about the difficulty that might be encountered for other activities.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com<mailto:rongreen...@gmail.com>

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner Herzog,
screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera director (1942-)

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:41 PM David Williams via Sprinklerforum
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org<mailto:sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>>
 wrote:
Nope I think 6/12 top surface 4/12 lower..

David T Williams – Lead MEP/FP Engineer

LHB, Inc. | PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN.