On 9/1/08, Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To further complicate things..  I removed all of the <cfqueryparam>s
>  and the code works.. I readd them and I get the same
>

>  Error Executing Database Query.
>  statement is not executing
>

> The error occurred in
>  C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\testCF\cfc\myApp\appDAO.cfc:
>  line 92
>
>  The Stack Trace looks like :
>
>  java.sql.SQLException: statement is not executing
>         at org.sqlite.Stmt.checkOpen(Stmt.java:41)
>         at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.getUpdateCount(PrepStmt.java:86)
>         at
> coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.JRunStatement.getUpdateCount(JRunStatement.java:277)
>         at coldfusion.sql.Executive.getRowSet(Executive.java:513)
>         at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1205)
>         at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1008)
>         at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:939)
>

>  On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > I think it has to do with the JDBC driver I'm using.. I updated to
>  > v053 of the sqlitejdbc driver and am still getting the error..
>  >
>  >
>  > On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >> I've got ColdFusion 8 connecting to my SQLite3 database..
>  >>
>  >> When I run an insert using CFCs I get the error :
>  >>  Error Executing Database Query.
>  >> statement is not executing
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> What's odd is that the row gets inserted into the table...
>  >> If I hit refresh in the browser I get the error that the Primary Key
>  >> must be unique..
>  >>
>  >> Anyone ever seen this?
>  >>
>  >

Hi Greg,

(a long time ago I used to use CF circa version 2 and 3).

As you have yourself identified, the problem seems to be either with
your own queries, examples of which you have not provided in any of
your emails, or in the JDBC driver. Since neither CF nor the JDBC
driver are the focus of this list, you are unlikely to get much
response here... after all, this is a SQLite list, and SQLite seems to
be working fine.

Perhaps if you were to provide example of your code, the query you are
doing, perhaps someone might be able to point out possible
logic/syntax errors, but other than that, you will likely get more
mileage from either CF list or from the provider of the JDBC driver.

Fwiw, I have found that the JDBC driver does work fine, but most of my
queries have been rather simple via straight-ahead Java.

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/