On 9/1/08, Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I understand this is a sqlite list, I had hoped that I wasnt the only
>  one using it or trying to use it with ColdFusion..
>  I've also asked this on a CF list, just hoping somewhere out there is
>  the answer..

No, no... don't get me wrong. There is no problem with describing the
tools you are using (CF and JDBC driver, in this case). However, you
have given no other context... no db schema, no example code, the
query you are executing, etc. There is little here for anyone to try
and help, other than if there happens to be another CF/SQLite/JDBC
user.

Just offer more details, and you have a slightly better chance of
getting a meaningful reply.