It's just a simple insert into table (columns) values (values)....

<cffunction name="create" access="public" output="false" returntype="boolean">

   <cfargument name="bill" required="true" type="Bills" hint="Bills bean" />

   <cfset var qCreateBill = "" />

                 <cfquery name="qCreateBill" datasource="#variables.DSN#">
                        INSERT INTO
                           BILLS
                           (
                                  PAYEEID,
                                  PAYEE,
                                  MINIMUMDUE,
                                  DUEDAY,
                                  ISCC,
                                  ISACTIVE,
                                  AMOUNTOWED,
                                  APR
                           )
                        VALUES
                           (
                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getPayeeID()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />,

                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getPayee()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_longvarchar" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam

value="#arguments.bill.getMinimumDue()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getDueDay()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_longvarchar" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getIsCC()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getIsActive()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam

value="#arguments.bill.getAmountOwed()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />,
                                  <cfqueryparam
                                         value="#arguments.bill.getAPR()#"
                                         cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric" />