I understand this is a sqlite list, I had hoped that I wasnt the only
one using it or trying to use it with ColdFusion..
I've also asked this on a CF list, just hoping somewhere out there is
the answer..

Anyways, as I just posted the problem seems to be around the
<cfqueryparam tag.. or at least that's part of it.

I suppose since this is a local app, I don't need the <cfqueryparam
tags, just looking for answers...

Thanks