jasell wrote:
> I tried a system reboot.
> slimserver.pl i running but [ ./LogitechMediaServer.sh status ] says
> LogitechMediaServer is not running.
> see log files, I cleared them before the reboot...
>
> Web GUI loads but with no content...
>
> Seems like this version of QLMS tries to start LMS 2 times every
> time...Looking at the logs, that's not the case. What you could try. Go to the
QLogitehMediaServer directory. Then. /LogitehMediaServer.sh stop, chmod
-R 0777 . Perl/. And then . /LogitehMediaServer.sh restart.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*