Oke tried it here, and it runs.
Remember to set chown/chown.
But from there dont know any thing more about musicip.
So maybe tell me more, so i can have a look, to either included it or
make a separeted QPKG for it.
But to do so, need a lot off info ?

yeomanspc wrote:
> So I installed Optware and tried to run musicmagicserver from the
> command line but it plain won’t - QTS simply says it can’t run the
> binary.
> So I wondered about running musicip in a  container (you have to be on
> later hardware that supports docker) - and I found someone has done this
> and there is a musicip image available which I installed and it loads up
> ok.  Need to check directory mapping but the originator indicates this
> is straightforward.  You map the port and it looks like it will work -
> will have to wait till the weekend to try it all out properly because my
> test system is a 569 that does not support VMs.  Startup sequence might
> be a problem, but mostly my Qnap stays up for a month or more between
> boots, so if I have to restart LMS manually after a maint reboot, it’s
> not an issue.
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*