Philip Chee wrote:
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:13:28 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

for what its worth, I can't enter anything in that field with Flock, Netscape 8 and 9, Firefox 2, or K-Meleon.

But it will with FF 3, and Songbird. I guess its because of the newer code.

Err, Flock 2.0 is based on Firefox 3.0 so I would think it's just bad
browser sniffing.

Phil

I didn't know flock 2 was out. I was still using 1.2.7, and when I clicked on update it said I have the newest.

Anyways, I tried it in flock 2 and it works.