Robert Kaiser wrote:
David L. Ross wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
David L. Ross wrote:
Here's one I just hit. Visit >www.apple.com/support/>
SM will not let me enter text into the search field. The one on the
left. FF will. Been this way for a few weeks.

Works fine with current SeaMonkey 2 development versions.

How about usatoday.com? A rough estimate would be that 80% of the
stories I link to from from news.google.com never load the page in SM
but if I take the link into FFv3 they always load. In SM the window
stays blank but the spinning circled arrow never stops.

I can't see any problems there either with SeaMonkey 2, but of course I don't know what articles you're linking from elswhere.

I'm assuming SM 2 and the updated rendering engine takes care of most of this.
Basically I have several customized searches on google news. As I indicated
about 80% or more of the time links to a USA today story (not the home page)
fails to display anything or stop loading. But if I copy the link into FFv3 it
works fine.

Eagerly awaiting SMv2.

David