On 03/12/09 14:07, googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:

> All I'm asking for is a general setting (on the about: page) that
> disables auto-conversion.  I would ask to have the conversion fixed,
> but that seems like more work and you guys work too hard already.  How
> hard is it to just SEND the HTML that was composed?

Can't you go to Edit -> Preferences -> Mail & Newsgroups -> Send Format
and adjust the settings there so your mail is sent in HTML format?

However, what are your recipients going to do when they can't (or aren't
willing to) accept HTML?

For example, I don't read e-mail in HTML format. If you were to send me
a message containing only HTML, I would delete it.

Best Regards,