On 03/13/09 09:54 am, googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
Mr. Hansen - I don't think you're following.

In order to "don't do that", I have to go Options->Format->Rich (HTML)
Text, for -every- message.  I believe that SM starts with each message
set to HTML, but after I click Send, I believe SM reviews the message
and decides whether to convert to Plain Text.  All I want SM's busy
crew to do is give me an option to disable that automatic
conversion.

Has 2.0 removed:
  Edit->Preferences->E-Mail_and_NewsGroups->Send_Format->...
and then pick the radial [second option from the top]:
    "Convert the message to plain text (some formatting may be lost)"
I've always used this an never had a problem.