Hi Daniel - Thanks for dropping in.  If you look back at the last 50
or so responses, about 1/2 are devoted to reasons why I have problems
sending in plain text.  SM doesn't convert it properly all the time,
if I send in a proportional font, I want people to read it in a

....but you do not determine how I (or anyone) see things!!

A;ll your mates might have their systems set up to convert all the emails they receive to plain your sending things in HTML, etc, might just be a waste of your time and the internet's bandwidth!!

To be honest, if the people who do SM are starting to enforce their
religious preferences, it may be time to find a different mail client.

and please have the curtsy to leave some of the material to which you are responding in your reply!!!