googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:12 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
again, others have asked that you email them an html
message and then we'll go from there, and so far you
have failed to do that.

I'm happy to send a message to anyone.  just supply the email

I think you're using that as an excuse as some have told you to email them, as I did: news://news.mozilla.org:119/plodncayp5myflbunz2dnuvz_jila...@mozilla.org
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_thread/thread/1fdacc790be26a1/dcb360180d9f94b6?q=#dcb360180d9f94b6

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm