Terry R. wrote:
The date and time was Friday, April 10, 2009 8:45:09 AM, and on a whim, NoOp pounded out on the keyboard:

Thanks for the suggestions... however the only malware in this case is
SM replacing mapi32.dll in C:\windows\system32. It's quite simple to

1. Put original mapi32.dll in system32
2. Reinstall SM 1.1.1x and watch SM replace the existing mapi32.dll with
it's own, and rename the previous mapi32.dll to mapi32_Mozilla.dll.

I remember the old NS doing the same. I wonder why SM still does that and yet FF/TB doesn't.

sorry to say, but mine didn't do that