Terry R. wrote:

I have SP3 and my mapi32.dll version is 1.0.2536.0. The last time I had that issue was 1998, as I realized I have a backup file of the moz mapi file in the system32 folder.

the version in the windowsXP system folder is 1.0.2536.0, but the one in the SM or TB program directory is 0.8.0.0

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm