On Jul 23, 11:54 pm, Daniel <d...@albury.nospam.net.au> wrote:
> Boppy wrote:

> >> Hi Jo,
>
> >> The new component named Extension Manager 2.0 has never worked for me.
>
> >> But the former one, originally named just Extension Uninstaller works
> >> perfectly together with the API component.
>
> >> If you want to try it tell me and I can send you that by e-mail.
>
> >> Cheers,
>
> >> Rubens
>
> > Thanks Rubens, I'll let you know if I need it - I think I saw it there
> > for download so might give it a try.
>
> > Meantime I have a more perplexing issue. While last night and this
> > morning I was able to open Seamonkey and have all my old mail and
> > bookmarks open, now when I load Seamonkey it loads without all of
> > these items. Opening Profile Manager still shows me the default
> > profile where I copied everything but it's just not displaying.
> > Looking at the users/profile directory shows the data, but Seamonkey
> > is simply not loading it on startup.
>
> > Any suggestions?
>
> > Jo
>
> Jo, my normal response would be to tell you that SM didn't close down
> correctly and that when you started up today, you must have made up a
> new profile. I'd then tell you to go to your Profile Manager to see if
> you had an extra profile......but you've been there and you haven't, so
> I'm a bit stumped, but...
>
> Just to be real sure, close SeaMonkey, wait about a minute, then give
> the Windows three finger salute (Ctrl-Alt-Del) and if you see SM still
> listed as running, click on it and End Task. Close the Window, re-start
> SM....how are things now??
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel, there's definitely nothing in the processes relating to
Seamonkey. And when I first re-booted started SM with a cleanmachine I
still got no profile.
I've already un- and re-installed SM a couple of times. Now I'm
thinking about ditching it altogether and using an other app. But what
mail apps will accept an imported SM profile?
Cheers,
Jo