David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/17/2009 9:32 AM, Paul Hartman wrote:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Mark Hansen<m...@nospamwinfirst.com> wrote:
Huh? Can't use just block all images from the site? Go to Tools ->
Image Manager -> Block Images from this Site (or Manage Image
Permissions and do it manually).
Or just disable images entirely. There are some addons which give an
easy on/off toggle. On Firefox there is ImgLikeOpera which lets you
right-click to load images when desired, which I think would be
perfect for the OP, but I don't know of a Seamonkey version.

Install the PrefBar extension from
<http://prefbar.mozdev.org/installation.html/prefbar4.2.xpi>.  Then
download and import the PrefBar "button" (actually a menulist) Image
Menulist 1.0 from
<http://prefbar.mozdev.org/buttons.html/imagemenulist.btn>.  This will
allow you to switch quickly between no images, all images, and images
only from the current domain, all from the PrefBar toolbar.

I AM using PrefBar ver 1.2.13 right now.

Would that button work in my version ?

I am completely ignorant of these "buttons" - what are they and how do I place a new button into my PrefBar ?

Amazing !

DoctorBill

--
A PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION -
Except for physical safety, Government Employees,

Go to the Townhall meetings – be heard!
Watch how bussed in groups try to shout you down!

But they cannot stop you voting – assuming the voting
system hasn’t been corrupted as in Iran…