David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/17/2009 10:02 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/17/2009 9:32 AM, Paul Hartman wrote:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Mark Hansen<m...@nospamwinfirst.com> wrote:
Huh? Can't use just block all images from the site? Go to Tools ->
Image Manager -> Block Images from this Site (or Manage Image
Permissions and do it manually).
Or just disable images entirely. There are some addons which give an
easy on/off toggle. On Firefox there is ImgLikeOpera which lets you
right-click to load images when desired, which I think would be
perfect for the OP, but I don't know of a Seamonkey version.
Install the PrefBar extension from
<http://prefbar.mozdev.org/installation.html/prefbar4.2.xpi>.  Then
download and import the PrefBar "button" (actually a menulist) Image
Menulist 1.0 from
<http://prefbar.mozdev.org/buttons.html/imagemenulist.btn>.  This will
allow you to switch quickly between no images, all images, and images
only from the current domain, all from the PrefBar toolbar.

I AM using PrefBar ver 1.2.13 right now.

Would that button work in my version ?

I am completely ignorant of these "buttons" - what are they and how do I place a new button into my PrefBar ?

Amazing !

DoctorBill

Are you sure about your version?  I'm using v.4.2.0, but its Help
section is version 1.2.21.  When you right-click on the PrefBar toolbar
and select "Prefbar Help" or select that as a button on the toolbar, the
first paragraph gives the version of the help information.  The third
paragraph gives the version of PrefBar itself.

First, download Image Menulist 1.0 from
<http://prefbar.mozdev.org/buttons.html/imagemenulist.btn>.  Right-click
on the link and select Save Link Target.  Save the file to your desktop.

Right-click on the PrefBar toolbar and select Customize.  Select the
Import button.  In the file-selection window, navigate to your desktop
and select the imagemenulist.btn file.

If it installs in the Available Items list, select it and then select
the Add Items button to move it to the Enabled Items list.

Having imported the "button", you may then delete the imagemenulist.btn
file.

Thank you for that information.

The third paragraph showed my version as 3.3.4

I will try the buttons out.

DoctorBill

--
A PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION -
Except for physical safety, Government Employees,

Go to the Townhall meetings – be heard!
Watch how bussed in groups try to shout you down!

But they cannot stop you voting – assuming the voting
system hasn’t been corrupted as in Iran…