Oops forgot one.

6.  Windows Address Book import.  I have several address books, and none are
at the 'default' location in the registry.  SM 2.x does not prompt to locate
the WAB, it seems it automatically looks for just one WAB at the default
location and quits when it doesn't find one?   I can export to another
format and then import, but it seems odd there is no prompt to locate a WAB
file?  I know many users with multiple WABs so even if I had one at the
default location, a prompt would still be needed.

Thanks again for any help.
--
Sue Morton