Ooops forgot another:

7.  I use IMAP for my email folder access, and use "mark messages deleted"
function rather than moving to trash.  How do I delete messages from one of
my IMAP folders, on my demand?  I found a setting to 'clean' up the inbox on
exit which is not what I had in mind... I'm looking for something similar to
Outhouse Express'  Edit -> Purge Deleted Messages function.  But I cannot
find it...?
--
Sue Morton