Steve Wendt wrote:
On 10/27/09 07:38 pm, e...@edmullen.net wrote:

If I can't remember that one login begins with "1" and the other login
begins with "e" and the third login begins with "j" ... well, how the
hell is this new paradigm better? I mean, look, I plugged all this data
into SeaMonkey so SM could remember it, not me.

Click in the user name field, then click in it again. It should give you
a drop-down list of saved items.

I tried that. I get the list. If I let go of the mouse button it disappears. If I hold the button and slide down into the list nothing is selected.

As Neil suggested using the down arrow key does work. While that's not horrible it's not as convenient as the mouse, IMHO.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net