On 09-10-28 11:55 AM, e...@edmullen.net wrote:
Steve Wendt wrote:
On 10/27/09 07:38 pm, e...@edmullen.net wrote:

If I can't remember that one login begins with "1" and the other login
begins with "e" and the third login begins with "j" ... well, how the
hell is this new paradigm better? I mean, look, I plugged all this data
into SeaMonkey so SM could remember it, not me.

Click in the user name field, then click in it again. It should give you
a drop-down list of saved items.

I tried that. I get the list. If I let go of the mouse button it
disappears. If I hold the button and slide down into the list nothing is
selected.

As Neil suggested using the down arrow key does work. While that's not
horrible it's not as convenient as the mouse, IMHO.

Here, all I need to do is click on the username field. (If it is not in focus, I can double-click)
See: <http://ilias.ca/flashback/sm-passwordfill.ogv> [334K]

Maybe you have an add-on that is interfering?
Or maybe your problem only applies to passwords that were imported?

[Replies to this post are set to go to mozilla.support.seamonkey]
--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Keeper of the Knowledge Base: <https://support.mozilla.com/kb/>