On 10/19/2016 at 12:05 PM, Cruz, Jaime's prodigious digits fired off:
sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:

just a question, why bother "logging in" to their websites at all, when
Seamonkey will download via pop or imap?

i mean, i have 12 e'mail addresses all being downloaded via imap just so
i never have to spend time logging into webmail pages.

Because that's the only way to check the Spam folder.

Nope. My IMAP accounts have the spam folder in SeaMonkey mail and Thunderbird. I check and if there is a message that isn't spam then I do jump into the Webmail interface to mark it not spam.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/