Cruz, Jaime wrote:
Just started seeing a message when I go to the GMail website: This
version of Firefox is no longer supported, please upgrade your browser.

Not sure when this started happening though.

I'm seeing an uptick in sites complaining about Seamonkey, especially mail providers. I haven't checked Gmail recently, but I'm getting flak from both and fastmail.

On these two, I just tested a little while ago on a "bare metal" profile (minimal changes from defaults), and they aren't preventing me from logging in, even if they're complaining. However, I have my working profile tweaked enough that I'm not able to log into either of those sites, either in Safe Mode, or by using browser spoofing (showing Firefox 49).

I know that with Seamonkey 2.40, the "advertise Firefox compatibility" shows Firefox 43.0, and it may be that that's what various sites are complaining about. I haven't checked, but it wouldn't surprise me that those sites would be complaining about a connection a true Firefox 43.0 installation.