David E. Ross wrote:

On 8/6/2017 12:14 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I belong to several web sites that have their own time zone
settings in the account profile. In each case, I have to go into my
account profile and update it, because they ignore my own
computer's settings. That's where you should be looking -- in your
profile at the Vanguard site. Just as they store your name and
address, they also store your time zone. Mountain must be their
default, which is strange since their home office is in Valley
Forge, PA.

I just now navigated (again) throughout Vanguard's account profile
pages.  There is an entry for my address, which indicates
California; but there is no entry for time zone.  I have only the one
address; I have no others, not even in California let alone in other
time zones.

Weird.

Unless they set it when you enrolled and you were living in the Mountain Time Zone back then, I'm out of ideas.

Unless you want to talk to their tech support or ask your broker to update it.

Sorry.

Paul B. Gallagher