Arnie Goetchius wrote:
cmcadams wrote:
This is interesting. As an experiment I changed my SM 2.49.2 default SMTP from
smtp.att.yahoo.com to
smtp.gmail.com. Then I tried repeating the example I tried before with the same
results.
BUT...Seamonkey was NOT using Gmail's SMTP server, if the box that pops up
after you click Send is a
true indication. It was still using att.yahoo.com.

Either something's wrong or PEBKAC...

Craig

A couple of years ago I was told to switch my SMTP from smtp.att.yahoo.com to
outbound.att.net.
Don't know why you are still using smtp.att.yahoo.com Just my 2 cents. However,
it may not have
anything to do with your problem

Because no one ever told me that. And I don't know either.