This goes along the same lines as who should pay for airport security?
Me? No. I don't fly. Adding $5 to every ticket won't hurt one thing.

--- Harmon Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    What we really need in this country is to mandate that absolutely no road
> construction or repair be done anywhere from this point forward unless it's
> paid
> for totally 100% by fuel tax. No general funds whatsoever going into
> highways.

=====
-Martin Klingensmith
http://archive.nnytech.net/
http://devzero.ath.cx/
http://www.nnytech.net/

Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot; messages to the list address.