--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This goes along the same lines as who should pay for airport
security?
> Me? No. I don't fly. Adding $5 to every ticket won't hurt one thing.

 I agree with you on that, but the way it works in the world of
trucking, is that the money from increased ticket prices would much
more likely be spent on something like new handicapped parking signs
at the local mall! If frequent fliers complained about it, they would
be 'bashed' for being 'against' handicapped people having special
parking privileges.
Motie

Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot; messages to the list address.