Motie,

How 'bout just makin' it simple for us poor knee jerk
reactionaries whose knees don't work as fast as they used to?

Exactly where is it that your trucker buds are getting bled dry
and other consumers of road use fuel did not?

Seems to me that the industry got off really light for half a
century when diesel fuel was being sold for half the price of
gasoline. Sure didn't hear any bitching then.

Personally? I'd like to see 9/10ths of the airline industry and
3/5ths of the trucking industry out of a job as quickly as the
infrastructure can be altered without economic devastation. Which
would also mean one hell of a lot of other alterations around the
global economic for about 30 years.

Again...Sorry, but you won't find me too far out of synch with
anything that promotes de-escalation of consumerism, excess
consumption,  "rapid access," instant gratification and general
radical transformation of the face, waters and air of this
Earth....even if it means I won't be embroidering any more
"billboard caps" for truckers and I have to start using home
grown oil on the lap siding rather than imported Sherwin Williams
from the nearest metro center.

Todd Swearingen