[Massive Snip]

planned to bomb Arab TV
Secret" No 10 memo

I'm angry that Bush is rolling back environmental
policy in favor of an extract and consume policy. I'm
angry that we have made a hash of the war in Iraq and
alieniated the US from the world community in the
process. I'm livid about our energy "policy".

But I don't understand what is wrong with considering
all options in war. This one was (wisely) discarded.
Maybe it should not have made it up the to the
president (ie been shot down at a lower level). Had he
gone through with it, then yes, very bad decision. But
in the context of how can we win/be successful with
Bush'es Iraq adventure, I am all for creative and
comprehensive thinking. And I am all for eliminating
bone headed ideas from that list. To a casual
observer, it looks like that is exactly what happened.

So what am I missing?

thanks
Tom

Radiance Heating and Plumbing, Inc. (ROC 204149,204150)
Tom Scheel
928-380-6294