Hi Glenn

We can do away with the relation and make sure waterway=riverbank is placed
everywhere. But this has seemed always strange to me: for canals as well? A
canal is not a river, and the wiki on waterway=riverbank says: "This describes
the tagging scheme for large rivers", linking to the Wikipedia page for river:
"A river is a natural flowing watercourse ..."

waterway=riverbank is less relation-fiddling and I'm starting to see the
advantages of that as well.

--
Dit bericht is ondertekend met OpenPGP.