On donderdag 28 juli 2016 21:56 Glenn Plas wrote:
> No , not for canals, when I researched this became pretty clear this
> was only meant for rivers.  But the Leie is a river so it's ok here.

Well that's weird, because there's a canal connected to the river and it also
needs cleaning, and we have'd to use two fundamentally different ways to map
that.

> (...)
> If you want to take a stab at fixing it , go ahead. If you want me to
> review it later on, give me the headsup and I'll take a look.  A bit
> short in time due to closing the books on the fiscal year of 2015.  I
> hate fines :)

I'll try my best. In fact I have been working on it for several hours, but then
you came along here on the list opening the discussion. (but that's alright) ;)

--
Dit bericht is ondertekend met OpenPGP.