Richard,

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Secondly, some people (e.g. Frederik) have raised a concern that it
> might be possible to create Produced Works without the attribution that
> Ordnance Survey requires, by licensing the Produced Work as public
> domain - which would not require recipients of the Produced Work to
> reproduce any attribution.
>
> I think this is entirely mistaken.

[...]

Even if that were the case as you say, OSM users under ODbL would still
be granted permission to extract a non-substantial amount of data and
use that without attribution. Does the OS's attribution requirement also
make an exemption for non-substantial amounts, or do we simply assume
that they wouldn't care because it is, well, non-substantial?

Bye
Frederik