Hi Larry,  Just this morning with reluctance, I decided to update Tbird
to version 60.  With the update installed, it is running fine on windows
1809 and the last version of WE.  I have no problems either reading or
composing messages.  I have been reading messages on this list and have
been trying to figure out what might be causing problems for Nick and
others.  I believe the problem might be coming from the WE setfiles.  I
will write to Nick to see if we can figure things out.