Could we please use more descriptive subject for discussing wiki issues?

W dniu 29.10.2017 o 08:45, Simon Poole pisze:
Regardless of what measures I think are appropriate, it is clear that if
something doesn't change the net result will be a perma-ban which has
been pointed out to him multiple times and will not come as a surprise .

1. I have no personal issues with Verdy_p, but it's telling me a lot that also few people from the Polish OSM community thinks he deserves it. Nobody is proposing to ban anyone else, let alone permanently, so it means that he has serious problems dealing with people, which is bad - even if he was always right.

2. I have however a problem with wiki categories and pages not being refreshed, even using "purge" button. Do you know where this problem comes from?

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]