Lüko,

> Hello everybody,

> on Montag, 15. Juli 2019 at 22:49  Gleason <sombr...@mm.st> wrote
> re ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented?
> (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))

> Yes, that allows you to tie a specific set of macros to a specific email
> address.  Better
> would be to be able to specify a set of identities with different email
> addresses, etc.
> Then when I prepare a new email/reply, I should be able to simply choose the
> identity I
> want from a drop down list.
>   But you can with TheBat!.
>
>   Click in the "FROM:" line of the header of a new mail, and it
> turns into a drop down menu of your various identities.

True, but I must create a separate mail server account for each.
Since I use Fastmail, I can have a great many email addresses all of
which point to the same server.  I should be able to create identities
for return email addresses that are not otherwise identified in The Bat.

--

Gleason

'Using TBBETA' information: