Title: Re: ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented? (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))
Hello Gleason,

Monday, July 15, 2019, 10:55:48 AM, you wrote:

Gleason> So give The Bat a fair chance.  It is the best out there relatively.

I do give it a fair chance and I always upgrade, but that doesn't mean it's not broken.  Personally, not one piece of software I've written has any known bugs. I'm embarrassed when bugs get reported in my software and so I make them go away. Sometimes for my embedded stuff that pays bills, at my expense, I jump on an airplane to visit a customer or make new PC boards with a bunch of LEDs so the customer can tell me where the problem happens. I'm not so generous for my freeware, but I rarely let bugs last past the next day. I just couldn't live with myself.  So when bugs in a program I pay for don't get resolved I tend to think the either people at the top don't care or the people writing the code aren't up to the task. But the Bat seem to be the best there is, so I tolerate it's foibles.  But that makes it difficult to recommend.

-- Ira