Title: Re: ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented? (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))
Hello Gleason,

Monday, July 15, 2019, 9:55:49 PM, you wrote:

You do embedded work.  I bet you are paid well, and you can afford the luxury of jumping on an airplane to fix somebody's problem.

Yes, I do embedded work. I own the company, so I can do what I want and yes I could afford it, but out of more than twenty thousand users only 5 had the problem so like many other companies, I could have ignored it, but I can't. Companies who don't want bugs, work at getting rid of them. It's a task that has to be done and yet many authors consider it drudge work. I made my living working on custom accounting systems for small businesses fixing other peoples broken code, I think it's fun, that's seemingly rare, but it has to be done.

Or eventually, even the loyal ones will leave.

-- Ira
'Using TBBETA' information: