Hello everybody,

on Montag, 11. Mai 2020 at 05:00  Thomas Fernandez <thomas.gm...@gmx.net> wrote
re Delay when creating new message

> My normal setting is to reply to HTML mails in HTML (to not offend my
> business partners by cutting out their corporate identity in all its
> glory).

  I do reply — as in this case — only with quoting those pieces of text which
are relevant to understand what I am replying to.  Either by marking that piece
of text, or cutting out everything not needed; this concerns certainly images
including company logos.

> I do believe that there is something in the HTML code that
> caused the TB HTML editor to choke but I have not reported it because
> I cannot put my finger on it. Does not happen will all business
> partners' emails.

  Creating a HTML message is certainly slower than plain text. Especially with
TheBat! not using proper quotes, but the Procrustean bed of creating nested
HTML TABLEs (shudder — one of the reasons why I do not recomment TheBat to
others).

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.9.12 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB