Hello tracer,

On Monday, October 25, 1999, 11:49:33 AM you told us:

t>>> And  tell  them its hanging your system and that this can result in
t>>> lost emails/attachments.

Syafril>> I  am  not  too  worry  about  that.  I  have  test  my  system  with
Syafril>> sending/receiving  50  MB  attachment without a hitch. We also have MX
Syafril>> backup in case of our system down.

t> You donot have to tell them the truth(g).
t> I used some beautiful part lies to get them to run the way I wanted...
t> and if the result is a smooth working system, you have less work and
t> complaints...

Ayee, I got your point now.
Thanks

t> Anyway, sometimes an email to the email server on the other side helps
t> as they cannot be happy having their users sending big bmp files...
t> and getting them bounced back (g)
t> Or bounce it to the postmaster on their server, nothing as quick to
t> stimulate action then filling his box up...

Hmm...I  can  make  the  rule  filter  (in my Mail server) to do this,
someday I will try this suggestion :-).

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.36 <registered> at
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 5
Created : Monday, October 25, 1999, 12:46:55 (GMT + 07:00)