Monday, October 25, 1999

Hello Thomas,

Monday, Monday, October 25, 1999, you wrote:

Thomas> Hi tracer,

Thomas> on Monday, October 25, 1999, 12:49:33 PM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

t>> mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
t>> NOTE: 1 MAILRUN PER DAY ONLY

Thomas> You seem to have very short days... <g>

sorry, just found out an hour ago or so that I was running 12 hours ahead. A new
antivirus
program I was playing with told me something had gone wrong amd I
suspect a powercut yesterday which went through my stabiliser and UPS,
to be the culprit. It killed my hardisk I had just back from Singapore
under warantee so it has to go again...
I already set the time back.

Best regards,

tracer