Hi tracer,

on Friday, October 22, 1999, 8:24:39 PM, tracer wrote:

§yafril">> Any  explanation  why  TB  so  slow  to  view/open messages with *.bmp
§yafril">> attachment ?

[...]
t> Now on the other hand I have noticed that if the bat has been open for
t> a while and you edit and look many things, system gets slower and
t> slower.
t> I have 256 mb ram and essentially it ends freezing after a few hours.
t> I suspect a nice leak in memory  and non released resources due to
t> file openings and closures being the reason.

My computer also freezes after c ouple of hours of work and I also
suspected the same as you. A memory dump (mem/d in dos) does not
provide any evidence, so I kept my mouth (keyboard) shut.

If there are unreleased resources, they could be caused by number of
other programmes I use all day opening and closing files.

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.36
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.