Monday, October 25, 1999

Hello Syafril,

Monday, Monday, October 25, 1999, you wrote:

t>> And  tell  them its hanging your system and that this can result in
t>> lost emails/attachments.

Syafril> I  am  not  too  worry  about  that.  I  have  test  my  system  with
Syafril> sending/receiving  50  MB  attachment without a hitch. We also have MX
Syafril> backup in case of our system down.
You donot have to tell them the truth(g).
I used some beautiful part lies to get them to run the way I wanted...
and if the result is a smooth working system, you have less work and
complaints...
Anyway, sometimes an email to the email server on the other side helps
as they cannot be happy having their users sending big bmp files...
and getting them bounced back (g)
Or bounce it to the postmaster on their server, nothing as quick to
stimulate action then filling his box up...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.36

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]