Hallo Anne,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:38:26 +0100GMT (22-10-02, 18:38 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

A> on many of the genealogy lists I sub to the reply to is set to go
A> to list by default (done by their listserver software), but TB's
A> reply to option actually sends back to the sender not the list.

In that case you're probably using the wrong key to reply to the
message or you've somehow managed to create a faulty reply-template.
If the Reply-To header in the message is set to a list address, F4
should create a message to the list address with the selected text as
quotation.
If it's not set to the list address, than you've create a
reply-template (on folder or account base) that overrules the address
you're writing to.

--
Groetjes, Roelof