Hello Anne,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:14:22 +0100 GMT (25/10/02, 09:14 +0700 GMT),
Anne wrote:

TF>> Now I see what you mean. "Reply quoting only marked text" works with
TF>> "Reply" but not with "Reply to all". That is unfortunately correct,
TF>> until such time that the wish to use "Reply to all quoting only marked
TF>> text" is implemented. Personally, I have no idea whether this will be
TF>> in the next version or not.

> Thanks Thomas, maybe I can add it to the wishlist then?

It is in there somewhere, but it would do no harm if you add it again.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM