Hello Anne,

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:55:24 +0100 GMT (23/10/02, 07:55 +0700 GMT),
Anne wrote:

> Where I have a problem is where the listowner has not opted to have
> replies go back to the list by default (this is entirely the
> listowners choice). In this case I have to use the reply all option to
> have the list address in the reply to fields at all, and then I have
> to delete the address of the original sender so that my reply goes
> solely to the list. It's in this case that I have the problem with F4
> and the reply all option not being usable together.

Now I see what you mean. "Reply quoting only marked text" works with
"Reply" but not with "Reply to all". That is unfortunately correct,
until such time that the wish to use "Reply to all quoting only marked
text" is implemented. Personally, I have no idea whether this will be
in the next version or not.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM