Hello Simon,

On Tuesday, December 23, 2003, 1:41:49 AM, you wrote:

> The  benefit  of  using  an excellent client like TB! is that it ISN'T
> always  completely 'mainstream', and so it does require users to learn
> how  to  use  some  of  it's  many useful features. And TB! is rich in
> features,  unlike  other  clients  I won't mention. Although TB! isn't
> perfect,  because  nothing  is, it stands head and shoulders above the
> competition.

Although the help here in this group is great, It should not need
to exist. There should be a good help system. Companies do not
have the time to read loads of mailing list to find out how the
e-mail client works.

Being a bit more "mainstream" will at least help.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows 2000 5.0.2195

When it's fall in New York, the air smells like as if someone's
been frying goats in it, and if you are keen to breath the best
plan is to open a window and stick your head in a building. --
Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]