I have a pile that are perfectly matched and the problem exists there too.

On 06/08/2016 10:16 AM, Matthew Carpenter wrote:
First thing I see is that your CINR 0 and 1 are more then 2 db apart. This seems to cause issues. So much so that I have a graph that's shows me any UE with 2 or more db difference in CINR.

Matthew Carpenter
Amarillo Wireless
806-316-5071