Interesting, @finn, your 2nd point, as yours
<https://wiki.finnsoftware.net/> is the first example of TW5 that i have
seen which actually enables collaborative editing (albeit in a simple form,
and not without some hiccups
<http://finnsoftware.forumotion.com/act-1-18c2697c> :-). Though it appears
to be in its infancy, i would be interested (as would others here i
suspect, it being so relevant to this topic) to hear in a bit more depth
about the form(s) of collaboration your site aims to support, since it is
not yet very well elaborated in-context.